UMP Plus — Puget Sound High Value Network (UMP Plus — PSHVN) brings together top-quality, independent providers from across Washington to deliver high quality, high value health care.
- 1600+ Primary care providers.
- 7,000+ Specialty providers.
- 1,300+ Clinics.
- 18 Hospitals.
- 50+ Urgent Care Centers.
- Emergency care worldwide.
UMP Plus — PSHVN is offered to SEBB benefits-eligible members who are one of the following:
- Current Washington State school district, charter school, or union-represented ESD employee
- Current or former Washington State school district, charter school, or union-represented ESD employee subscribed to continuation coverage
Why Us: We are a comprehensive network of expert providers who offer top-quality care, close to home for people throughout Washington.
Services: Our services range from primary care to the most advanced specialty care — including emergency, trauma and urgent care.
Locations: We cover care from providers, clinics and hospitals located throughout Chelan, Douglas, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston and Yakima counties.
If you need help or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (877) 345-8760.
* Note: UMP Plus — PSHVN is unable to provide access to adult primary care providers in Thurston County at this time due to very limited access. Pediatric primary care as well as adult and pediatric specialty care remains available in the Olympia area. Members living in Thurston County are encouraged to select a primary care provider in South Pierce County or consider another available medical plan.