Why Choose PSHVN?
UMP Plus — Puget Sound High Value Network
The Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Plus — PSHVN offers top-quality, affordable care to eligible Washington state, public, and school employees (active and retired), Leave Without Pay (LWOP) members, non-Medicare retirees and COBRA members. Most health plans cover many services people don’t use, driving the cost up for healthcare. UMP Plus — PSHVN lowers the cost of care by using a collaborative care approach, ensuring members receive the right care at the right time.
Comprised of leading healthcare providers in Washington: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and independent providers as part of Rainier Health Network, Confluence Health, Eastside Health Network including EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center and Clinics, The Everett Clinic and The PolyClinic as part of Optum, Seattle Children’s and SignalHealth. Together, we provide affordable, expert care and excellent customer service in Chelan, Douglas, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish and Yakima counties.
A New Approach to Patient Care
UMP Plus — PSHVN participating medical organizations share a vision of high-quality, affordable care that meets all of our patients’ needs. Our care teams will:
- Evaluate your health from every angle and, together, make a care plan that addresses any and all aspects of illness or injury.
- Work with you to make the best decisions about your health and care.
- Use leading, research-based approaches to help you heal.
- Constantly improve the quality of the service we provide.
Convenient Access to More Care Options
For your convenience, UMP Plus — PSHVN spans seven counties and includes:
- 1600+ Primary care providers.
- 7,000+ Speciality providers.
- 1,300+ Clinics.
- 18 Hospitals.
- 50+ Urgent Care Centers.
- Emergency care worldwide.â€‹
World Class Providers
UMP Plus — PSHVN participating organizations include:
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Health and independent providers as part of Rainier Health Network
- Confluence Health
- Eastside Health Network including EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center
- The Everett Clinic, part of Optum
- The Polyclinic, part of Optum
- Seattle Children’s
- Signal Health