Why Choose PSHVN?
UMP Plus — Puget Sound High Value Network
The Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Plus — PSHVN offers top-quality, affordable care to eligible Washington state public employees (active and retired), Leave Without Pay members, non-Medicare retirees and COBRA members. Most health plans cover many services people don’t use, driving the cost up for healthcare. UMP lowers the cost of care by covering the services you need and none of the ones you don’t.
Comprised of leading healthcare providers in Washington: CHI Franciscan and independent providers as part of Rainier Health Network, The Everett Clinic as part of Optum, The Polyclinic, Seattle Children’s, Virginia Mason and Virginia Mason Memorial as part of Signal Health. Together, we provide affordable, expert care and excellent customer service in Chelan, Douglas, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston and Yakima counties.
A New Approach to Patient Care
UMP Plus — PSHVN participating medical organizations share a vision of high-quality, affordable care that meets all of our patients’ needs. Our care teams will:
- Evaluate your health from every angle and, together, make a care plan that addresses any and all aspects of illness or injury.
- Work with you to make the best decisions about your health and care.
- Use leading, research-based approaches to help you heal.
- Constantly improve the quality of the service we provide.
Convenient Access to More Care Options
For your convenience, UMP Plus — PSHVN spans six counties and includes:
- 1100+ Primary care providers.
- 5,500+ Speciality providers.
- 1,050+ Clinics.
- 14 Hospitals.
- 40+ Urgent Care Centers.
- Emergency care worldwide.
World Class Providers
UMP Plus — PSHVN participating organizations include:
- CHI Franciscan and independent providers as part of Rainier Health Network
- Confluence Health
- The Everett Clinic as part of Optum
- The Polyclinic
- Seattle Children’s
- Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Memorial as part of Signal Health
In addition to these participating organizations, Capital Medical Center in Olympia is designated as a network hospital for Thurston County.
UMP Plus Puget Sound High Value Network covers facility charges at Capital Medical Center in Olympia at the network level. However, other services at Capital — including physician charges — are considered non-network, unless the services are due to a medical emergency. Emergency services are covered at the network rate.