Welcome to UMP Plus PEBB Employees
UMP Plus — Puget Sound High Value Network (UMP Plus — PSHVN) brings together top-quality, independent providers from across Washington to deliver high quality, high value health care. With over 6,500 providers, our members have access to health care at close to 1,050 clinics, 40 urgent care clinics, and 14 hospitals and emergency departments throughout the region.
UMP Plus — PSHVN is offered to PEBB benefits-eligible members who are one of the following:
- Public and state employees and their covered dependents
- PEBB Continuation Coverage members and their dependents
- PEBB retirees and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B
- PEBB Continuation Coverage (COBRA) members and their covered dependents not enrolled in Medicare Part A or Part B
Why Us: We are a comprehensive network of expert providers who offer top-quality care, close to home for people throughout Washington.
Services: Our services range from primary care to the most advanced specialty care — including emergency, trauma and urgent care.
Locations: We cover care from providers, clinics and hospitals located throughout Chelan, Douglas, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston and Yakima counties.
- Plan Details
- Participating Providers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Related Web Resources
- Patient Portals
To learn more about UMP Plus – PSHVN (PEBB), please watch the recorded webinar HERE.
If you need help or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (855) 776-9503.