Helpful Information on the Web
To help UMP Plus – Puget Sound High Value Network (UMP Plus – PSHVN) members be their own best advocates, here is a list of websites that people are encouraged to visit, learn from and reference prior to making health care decisions:
Washington State Health Care Authority Websites
- Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program (Main page; eligibility, enrollment, etc.)
- PEBB – Health Benefits
- Prescription Drugs (Select drug benefits for UMP Plus and all other UMP plans)
- PEBB Premiums
- UMP Plus (Main page)
- UMP Plus FAQs
- Regence (Provider search for UMP Plus – PSHVN)
Other Online Resources
Community Checkup is WHA's annual report, which highlights health care quality and value at medical groups and hospitals in Washington state. Consumers use the data to help choose a primary care home.
- Hospital Readmissions and Outpatient Care
- Right Care, Right Setting
- Different Regions, Different Health Care: Where you live matters
- Hospital Sticker Shock: A report on hospital sticker price variation in Washington state
- Use of Resources in High-Volume Hospitalizations
This campaign is designed to empower people to become active participants in their own health care. The website provides trustworthy information, helpful tips and handy tools to help you take control of your health care.
This initiative is designed to understand patients’ experience with their primary health care providers. This is the only report of its kind in the Puget Sound area. Both medical group and clinic results are available on the Alliance’s Community Checkup website.